Heavy Handed

jjnono

That said, if you ever start another thread criticizing moderation you can just figure on not returning.

Wow, I know we're a little disappointed in the Os these recent days, but did you just say that to a relatively new participant? I would suggest, ever so lightly, that you lighten up weams... I would think we want to encourage participation, not stifle it... Just my opinion.

That said, if you ever start another thread criticizing moderation you can just figure on not returning.

Wow, I know we're a little disappointed in the Os these recent days, but did you just say that to a relatively new participant? I would suggest, ever so lightly, that you lighten up weams... I would think we want to encourage participation, not stifle it... Just my opinion.

He and I have had a very nice side conversation. I would not expect you to air mod criticism on the board. You know where to find me.

I've posted here for quite awhile and those two thread closings are petty. Ban me if you must.

Nope. Just know it is only out of respect for the OP that I did not explain to him that it is our rule that no moderation criticism may be posted. Only PM'd. Preferably to the mod in question. The Rules.

Archived