Mike Wright Today, 2015

OFFNY

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not the stadium I would have him pitching in.

He did better than Miguel would have. They did not follow him up with Garcia for no reason. Garcia doesn't have to pitch at all. Tough lineup, tough park with great technical enhancements. I wonder if the guy in the hotel just has a simple code he flashes on the score board? And before someone calls me out for my aluminum helmet again, just look at what they have caught the NFL teams doing.

That was like watching two different pitchers out there. The first two innings he was short-arming the ball and did fine. After that he started getting more extension, but he was swinging his arm all over the place as he pulled it back, sometimes hyper-extending it behind his back. No consistency. Had to be out of balance on a lot of those pitches.

This is what I hate about the Orioles. They rush somebody back from injury and put the player and the team in a position to fail all so that they can just get a spot start.

I was wondering what you hated about the Orioles. Now I know. Frankly, I would have expected a much longer list.

o

KANSAS CITY ROYALS O(SEPTEMBER 11th)

Ben Zobrist - 2B

Alex Gordon - LF

Lorenzo "Citizen" Cain - CF

Eric Hosmer - 1B

Kendrys Morales - DH

Mike Moustakas - 3B

Salvador Perez - C

Alex Rios - RF

Alcides Escobar - SS

Daniel Richard Duffy - LHP (7-7, 4.17 ERA)

Mike Wright: "Right now, I Feel Better than I Have all Season"

(By Roch Kubatko)

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/09/mike-wright-right-now-i-feel-better-than-i-have-all-season.html

Archived