Duquette - "We'll be active on the trade front." (Buyers)

TonySoprano

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am really setting my kids up for a rough go at school life if I run them into those halls wearing Notre Dame and Chicago Cubs gear...

Can't go wrong with Yankee and Patriot apparel though. They'll be the bullies. Not the bullied.

I'm on my way. With two young kids that will be starting their trek down the road of fandom in the coming years I'm sure I'll be reverting to "give me a fun season to follow and I'm not going to sweat the details" mode. The question is, will they be Orioles fans? :D Brewers? :) Nats? :o Cubs? :scratchchinhmm: Red Sox? :eek:

Bartman.jpg

Can't go wrong with Yankee and Patriot apparel though. They'll be the bullies. Not the bullied.

Not in Packer country, brother. Yankees will be the only forbidden apparel -- no discussion. Unless they sign Bryce and Manny in 2019.

Not in Packer country, brother. Yankees will be the only forbidden apparel -- no discussion. Unless they sign Bryce and Manny in 2019.

If they do, they'll break down too. It's the way that works. Pay full price, get half value. Win a ring. #Profit

You've won me over. If I ever own a team I'm only hiring aged former execs who have been out of the game for a decade. No joking. There's some kind of powerful juju there.

Duquette even managed to turn Drungo from 90% :drungo: to 90% :hearts::notworthy::disco::clap:

Winning converts many. I'm a Roland Hemond fan for his role in making 1989 happen. Duquette is Hemond, just keeping it going for three+ years and without the stain of Glenn Davis.

Winning converts many. I'm a Roland Hemond fan for his role in making 1989 happen. Duquette is Hemond, just keeping it going for three+ years and without the stain of Glenn Davis.

I was in Bel-Loc Diner having lunch when Roland Hemond and Doug Melvin walked past my table. I said, "You guys are doing a great job." They looked a bit shocked (must have been 1988) and kept on moving to the back of the diner, where they met behind closed doors.

You've won me over. If I ever own a team I'm only hiring aged former execs who have been out of the game for a decade. No joking. There's some kind of powerful juju there.

Duquette even managed to turn Drungo from 90% :drungo: to 90% :hearts::notworthy::disco::clap:

I've been to games with Drungo. He's a fan boy like the rest of us.

I was in Bel-Loc Diner having lunch when Roland Hemond and Doug Melvin walked past my table. I said, "You guys are doing a great job." They looked a bit shocked (must have been 1988) and kept on moving to the back of the diner, where they met behind closed doors.

bel-loc-diner-m.jpg?itok=dPcZ3M49

Archived