Just DL Jones already!

pastorfan

I apologize if I came of rude to you. Wasn't my intention.

No problem, no offense taken. I, too, would have had your reaction if I thought someone was wanting to put him on DL for the flu. Let's just hope he get back healthy. The way we can hit, imagine a healthy Jones added to the mix!

Take it for what it's worth, but Jones was in the clubhouse throwing up, slight diarrhea and was transported out to get some IV fluids running and some medication.

So, no, it wasn't BS

I feel bad for Adam. I never get like a regular flu. I just don't. :noidea: But I've had way too many stomach flus. It's miserable. I've been sitting on the toilet and leaning over throwing up into the sink before. Get well Adam!

I gave you a greenie for this post. Much appreciated.

BUT ...... 160 posts in 8 years? Would you be quiet already, you windbag ???

I read on a daily basis. I work at the stadium in some capacity. I got slammed for a few posts in the past because of being fairly new, so I don't post a whole lot.

If I ever hear any info, I'll pass it along.

Take it for what it's worth, but Jones was in the clubhouse throwing up, slight diarrhea and was transported out to get some IV fluids running and some medication.

So, no, it wasn't BS

Thanks for sharing sir. Love me some AJ.

I read on a daily basis. I work at the stadium in some capacity. I got slammed for a few posts in the past because of being fairly new, so I don't post a whole lot.

If I ever hear any info, I'll pass it along.

OK.

Again, much appreciated for the info. :)

Archived