Is this rock bottom?

webbrick2010

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it my imagination or does every loss seem remove another point from the Orioles' collective IQ?  What to you reckon the over/under is on reaching turnip-consciousness?  I say around August 15.

3 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Is it my imagination or does every loss seem remove another point from the Orioles' collective IQ?  What to you reckon the over/under is on reaching turnip-consciousness?  I say around August 15.

Never make the first or last out of an inning at first.

I am almost certain that’s something I heard once or more...That’s right:..it was little league in 1969. I was 5 1/2 years old and the coaches barked it like mom saying don’t stick your finger in the electric socket! 

24fps...I’ll take the under. 

1 minute ago, foxfield said:

Never make the first or last out of an inning at first.

I am almost certain that’s something I heard once or more...That’s right:..it was little league in 1969. I was 5 1/2 years old and the coaches barked it like mom saying don’t stick your finger in the electric socket! 

24fps...I’ll take the under. 

And it's even WORSE when you are the first run and your team is two runs down.   There is absolutely no excuse for that.

3 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

It has gotten so bad that Buck just came thaaaaaaat close to saying that Gentry made a stupid play. 

After praising him effusively for getting a hit and making a good baserunning play to get to 2nd on the drop.

And even then he said Gentry was trying to help the team (which makes little sense because he was not the tie run).

Archived