Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

I hate the Braves more than the Yankees. Don’t really like any team much at all but huge Schoop fan despite the fact he lost his starting job. I hate Hader though, so that’s out.

I think the Astros are slightly better than the BoSox and like them in the AL but the AL is so strong....

Man, I guess I’ll pull for the A’s or Dodgers, lol. 

• Confused 1

Rosters with ex Orioles on Current Roster( some may not be on playoff rosters though)

Boston:(2)  Rodriguez(only minors) Pearce

Yankees(2) Britton Tarpley(minors only)

Indians(1) Miller

Astros(0)

Athletics(1) Edwin Jackson

Braves(5)  Brach Gausman O'day Markakis, Flaherty

Cubs(2)  Duensing, Strop

Brewers(5)  Albers Davies, Hader, Miley, Schoop

Dodgers(3)  Hill, Turner, Manny

Rockies( 1)  Parra

So unless the A's win it some ex Oriole will get a ring.  I am rooting for the Braves or Brewers though so Markakis or Schoop gets one of all the guys listed.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bpilktree67 said:

Rosters with ex Orioles on Current Roster( some may not be on playoff rosters though)

Boston:(2)  Rodriguez(only minors) Pearce

Yankees(2) Britton Tarpley(minors only)

Indians(1) Miller

Astros(0)

Athletics(1) Edwin Jackson

Braves(5)  Brach Gausman O'day Markakis, Flaherty

Cubs(2)  Duensing, Strop

Brewers(5)  Albers Davies, Hader, Miley, Schoop

Dodgers(3)  Hill, Turner, Manny

Rockies( 1)  Parra

So unless the A's win it some ex Oriole will get a ring.  I am rooting for the Braves or Brewers though so Markakis or Schoop gets one of all the guys listed.

Should say Astros 

Im rooting for the Braves first, Brewers second, and A's third. Anyone else I don't care. I would root for the Dodgers but these mega payroll teams are a poison to baseball and I refuse to ever cheer for them...unless they're playing the Yankees or Red Sox, I'll make an exception.

On 9/30/2018 at 5:11 PM, Moose Milligan said:

I'd really love to see Nick get a ring, I think that would be so f'ing cool so I'm pulling hard for the Braves.

This is the last year of Nick's contract in ATL. I think it would be nice to see them go on a run deep into the post season.

I was curious as to how his contract played out.  Nick produced 5.7 fWAR is his 4 years on the Braves (almost half of that this year).  He was paid ~$44.05 M and produced $46.1 M worth of value in that time. At the age of 34, I wonder what the market for his services will be this offseason.