What a start!

Moose Milligan

I'm all about waiting for a few rotation turns to begin conclusions. 

That said: Starting pitching is 17 and change pitched for 5 runs thus far.  That's respectable. 

Harvey had some things not go his way, but his stuff has looked better than it has in seasons.  

Means is great.  

Bruce's stuff passed the eye test, and only one walk issued was good.  

I'm not looking for the O's to compete this year, but strong steps in the right direction would be fantastic.

• Upvote 1

Pinstripe Alley is almost as berserk as Over The Monster.

Boone has said he wants Stanton to play all three games against us so he rested him today.

Yankee fans are complaining about every aspect of the Yankees’ play.

It would be unkind to deprive them of more reasons to complain.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, O-The-Memories said:

Awesome start and I am thrilled that we look like we have some legit potential this year to develop talent. I really hope Hays isn't out already though. 

It's bound to happen several times this year. He's injury-prone, as they say. Good thing we have roster depth in the OF/1B/DH. Do we know yet when Stewart's due back?

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Happy with the start ....But its the Sawx

It's only a three game series, but the Red Sox look terrible. It's interesting, I hate the Yankees as a team more than the Red Sox, but the Red Sox fans I loathe with a passion. They're the worst fanbase in MLB and it really isn't close IMO. 

Nothing was worse in the 2000's than the waves of Red Sox fans that would invade downtown and the Inner Harbor for an Orioles/Red Sox series. "Sore winner" is a term invented for Red Sox fans.  

• Upvote 1