Yankee series

SteveA

10 hours ago, interloper said:

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Dude, I was just watching this yesterday. This is the one where George convinces Buck that they play in cotton uniforms. LOL!!! 😂😂

And I could never really understand. Was Jerry a bigger Mets fan? Did he ever pull for the Yankees? I don't ever remember him doing so. 

I love the one where Elaine wears the Orioles hat to the Yankee game and gets into a fight. Loved how they made her an O's fan. Yankees and Orioles were such big rivals at that time. Many people think that Boston is the original rival of New York and have no clue that it's Baltimore. 

4 hours ago, Beysbol said:

Dude, I was just watching this yesterday. This is the one where George convinces Buck that they play in cotton uniforms. LOL!!! 😂😂

And I could never really understand. Was Jerry a bigger Mets fan? Did he ever pull for the Yankees? I don't ever remember him doing so. 

I love the one where Elaine wears the Orioles hat to the Yankee game and gets into a fight. Loved how they made her an O's fan. Yankees and Orioles were such big rivals at that time. Many people think that Boston is the original rival of New York and have no clue that it's Baltimore. 

Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a Maryland native, so I’d guess that factored into the choice of the Orioles for the rival hat in that episode.