DL Hall optioned

spleen1015

1 hour ago, DirtyBird said:

Wildcard said he was the 2nd best starter

Yes, and I stand by that.   But I agree he should go to AAA and build up his innings.    When he gets to 5 innings effectively pitched he could be called up to the O's..

I am also in favor on GRod going to AAA and working on his breaking pitches. I expect he will be with the O's before too long.

8 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Yes, and I stand by that.   But I agree he should go to AAA and build up his innings.    When he gets to 5 innings effectively pitched he could be called up to the O's..

I am also in favor on GRod going to AAA and working on his breaking pitches. I expect he will be with the O's before too long.

You forgot this:

EvWTJ-pXcAYnbFw.jpg

Makes sense. His velocity was down over two MPH but yet was using all of his pitches to get weak contact. Might as well stretch him out and see what happens as a starting depth. I still think he'll end up a reliever, but it limited spots and a late start, might as well make this move.

37 minutes ago, wildcard said:

He’s been trying to build his innings up for about 6 years now