Tuesday, May 30th: Orioles continue vs the Guardians, without Cedric Mullins

SteveA

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Why dont you copy and paste us their moaning the next time we play them?  I used to love it when people would report back their misery.  2011 was some epic fun.

I often play that famous YouTube video of the epic final day collapse. Makes me smile broadly every time. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beysbol said:

Lol!! You're name is "Jagwar" and that's a fellow Jacksonville Jaguars fan to me. We need more fans. 

Totally unrelated. Jagwar is a HS nickname because some schmoe in gym class couldn't pronounce my name. 

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

This guy in RF is NOT a MLB caliber right field at all.  He is killing Cleveland tonight. 

So CLE manager is as competent as Hyde with Vavra, Frazier in RF vs an actual COF?? I know, ME PROMISED during the negotiations so that's why Hyde does it, but that don't freakin explain Vavra.

12 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

If I were you I'd stop following and go have a drink. This is going to end up one of those awful, awful losses where the team will fail in every aspect of the game to give the game to the Indians.

I’d heed that advice but I can’t quit this dumbass team.  

• Haha 1