Expectations of Jack Flaherty

Roy Firestone

Flaherty has been a massive disappointment since he came up big with a great performance in Toronto. He's pushed back starts, been ;largely ineffective , and seems a bit lost. How many of you think he can pitch well tonight? I say he'll give up at least 4 runs and not make 5 innings...It would be a major accomplishment if he did much better than that..we need him to come up big...I dont know if he can. Maybe he's hurt or has a tired arm..but he hasn't been good at all..

Edited by Roy Firestone

I’m hopeful, but not optimistic.  

There’s going to be a ton of energy in the stadium tonight, with the sellout crowd and the Adam Jones ceremony to amp people up.  Hopefully that will pump up Flaherty like he was in his Orioles’ debut.  It would be a big boost for the team if he pitches well.

2 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Flaherty has been a massive disappointment since he came up big with a great performance in Toronto. He's pushed back starts, been ;largely ineffective , and seems a bit lost. How many of you think he can pitch well tonight? I say he'll give up at least 4 runs and not make 5 innings...It would be a major accomplishment if he did much better than that..we need him to come up big...I dont know if he can. Maybe he's hurt or has a tired arm..but he hasn't been good at all..

Nice reverse lock.. maybe a no hitter ison tap!!  Lol