Holliday home debut on Apple TV

Sports Guy

18 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I do think it's total crap, but I have Apple TV+ so oh well! :D

I bought the MLB "Extra Innings" season pass on my TV. It's says I get the out of state Orioles games for one price. Until I don't.

Then I have to pay something to Apple or to Peacock or to Amazon. How ridiculous is the MLB package if you DONT get what you think you are getting? MLB subscription is a joke. They rip off the fans, the customers. But we have NO recourse but to pay. I think it sucks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

The Apple TV broadcasts are pretty sweet.   Great picture, great camera work.  

I agree. Full 4K, the depth of field effect. It looks insane. Just wish we could get our broadcasters on there. 

Edited by interloper

10 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I bought the MLB "Extra Innings" season pass on my TV. It's says I get the out of state Orioles games for one price. Until I don't.

Then I have to pay something to Apple or to Peacock or to Amazon. How ridiculous is the MLB package if you DONT get what you think you are getting? MLB subscription is a joke. They rip off the fans, the customers. But we have NO recourse but to pay. I think it sucks.

I agree, this whole 'get MLB.TV and get ALL out of market games' and then there are quite a few that you don't get because of some exclusive streaming crap.  

Wait, it's not on MLB.TV?

I can't remember what plays what anymore! My brain is scrambled from all the subscription hopping and having to remember to cancel free trials!!  😂

Edited by CP0861