Friday May 24: Orioles at White Sox, exclusively televised by AppleTV+ [RAIN DELAYED START]

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Right on queue as we were talking about Cowsers's skill playing CF. Ironically I was wondering if he could rob a home run and he proved he can. Certainly makes you feel comfortable about putting him out there every night.

Would love to see him and Stowers in the OF against RHP.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

He's been excellent, I really enjoyed the synched audio once you guys all showed me how to do it.

I may actually mute the sound on the TV some and listen to some upcoming games on the radio.

I did the same tonight to try it out. Wagner should be ahead of Newman and Garceau on the radio.

2 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

Would love to see him and Stowers in the OF against RHP.

Yeah I really want to see Stowers get more consistent opportunities. Stowers has flashed that he can be a solid contributor if given the chance. He was practically the only player that did anything noteworthy in the Cardinals series, and he only got to play 1 game.

8 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Yeah I really want to see Stowers get more consistent opportunities. Stowers has flashed that he can be a solid contributor if given the chance. He was practically the only player that did anything noteworthy in the Cardinals series, and he only got to play 1 game.

Against RHP Cowser and Stowers should be two of the three starting outfielders from here on out.

Ohhhh they replayed all of Cowser being mic’d up all game, including his big “LET’S GOOOO!” when he caught the ball, and finding out Kimbrel was giving him the ball. So fun!

53 minutes ago, baltfan said:

I don’t like Coulumbe because his name is hard to spell and sounds French.  

I had that problem with Pillar. Not only did his name sound French, but he looked French! 🤪

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NashLumber said:

Doesn't anyone have a link yet? We had the Apple feed on. 

Try watching the highlight video on the Orioles website, those two plays were Ben Wagner’s calls

• Thanks 1