Monday 6/10 at Tampa

Morgan423

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

So what are we complaining about tonight?

come on sweep!

1. The Patch
2. No one will hold Westy's dropped pop up against him like we did McKenna last year
3. Burnes hates Adley
4. Hyde lied about Burnes hating Adley
5. The home plate umpire

Edited by spleen1015
  • Haha 2

Just now, spleen1015 said:

1. The Patch
2. No one will hold Westy's dropped pop up against him
3. Burnes hates Adley
5. The home plate umpire

Add Frobby’s take on McKenna.

1 minute ago, spleen1015 said:

1. The Patch
2. No one will hold Westy's dropped pop up against him like we did McKenna last year
3. Burnes hates Adley
5. The home plate umpire

If McKenna were worth 2.4 WAR by June 10, I wouldn’t hold a dropped pop up against him either.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Philip said:

If McKenna were worth 2.4 WAR by June 10, I wouldn’t hold a dropped pop up against him either.

That’s a double standard.  A routine play is a routine play. And sometimes even 2.4 WAR players miss them.  That’s my point.  

10 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

SEC and ACC are like the Dodgers and the Orio...

Oh wait, no...like the Dodgers and the Yankees.

I have very very very low expectations for the Orioles this decade :)

And the rich are about to get even richer. 

Wolfpack up 4-2 over the Dawgs top 4. 

6 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

1. The Patch
3. Burnes hates Adley
5. The home plate umpire

Still to come:  the Glenn Davis trade

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I just got power on in Savannah, I hope those we have not heard from are well.  
    • I think the point about Gunnar being left handed does swing this in his favor, if it’s an Os specific question. No sense in having your main stud player hitting warning track lasers that would be HRs in 29 other ballparks, over and over again. We may find out exactly how frustrating that is when it comes to Mayo the next couple years  Hopefully we find out! As for the speed, Witt is of course faster. But Gunnar had 20+ stolen bases himself this year. Not like he’s slogging around out there. And Gunnar is a fantastic baserunner overall   I think the defense is closer than people think too. Easy to be biased negatively because Gunnar struggled for a bit there. But there’s a reason we were all so surprised by that - he’s been rock solid otherwise.    Lastly if we had Witt, we wouldn’t have Adley.  Which still matters despite his tough second half. That element (which I realize isn’t necessarily part of the question) makes it a complete no-brainer. 
    • I'm sure they had to hold a certain number of decent seats back for MLB and corporate sponsors for the playoffs.
    • Maybe a groundball back to Cano.  
    • They've upped the prices back to $77. They've also opened up a lot more sections for purchase. I found this very frustrating when I went to a game a few weeks ago. Many sections appeared sold out and then they added seats for purchase a couple of weeks before the game. Perhaps it has to do with season ticket holders deciding to not go to the game and then the tickets become available?
    • I reckon it’s because Bowman is a contact guy. I know his strikeout rate was 8 with the O’s, but historically he’s been more of a 7 SO/9, so Selby does bring more of the strikeout potential. Although, ideally, you don’t want either of those guys pitching in the playoffs. But hey, maybe Selby ends up being That Guy for us.
    • I know you know, but we gotta adjust from just to cover innings over 162 to playoff time. We won’t need more than Burnes, Eflin, Coloumbe, Cano, and Dominguez. Maybe one of Akin/Perez. 
  • Popular Contributors