In baseball circles, NOTHING makes me happier..

Was anyone else upset that the Orioles played station-to-station baseball with Trevino on the mound including holding Urias at 3rd base on what obviously should have been a 2-run single for Mounty?

After all the HBP by the Yankees pitchers, I simply did not see a reason for it.

4 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Roy, did you ever stop asking for more runs, even when the O's had scored 17?

I heard Roy was very annoyed that the O’s were shut out in the fourth inning.  But they did score in every other inning, to make up for it.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Filmstudy said:

Was anyone else upset that the Orioles played station-to-station baseball with Trevino on the mound including holding Urias at 3rd base on what obviously should have been a 2-run single for Mounty?

After all the HBP by the Yankees pitchers, I simply did not see a reason for it.

I was okay with it. I appreciate these guys taking the high road. I don't want the country to think we are a team of a bunch of dicks, like the Yankees or others.

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I heard Roy was very annoyed that the O’s were shut out in the fourth inning.  But they did score in every other inning, to make up for it.  

It was damned tense in the game thread at 11-5.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Never. Theres lots of humiliation needed . Thats why I wanted more runs...I want to humiliate the Yankees, not just beat em.

The most humiliating part was Mansolino giving stop signs at 3rd base.  That made my day. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, rudyrooster said:

I actually found myself hoping we'd hang a 20-spot on them suckers.  🤣

If Gunnar didn’t go on first contact, Mansolino didn’t put up stop signs, and we had 1 maybe 2 more hits with bases full of runners it could have been 25+ easy.  

10 hours ago, O's84 said:

Nothing is better than seeing Yankee fans booing or being silent.

My wife commented that Yankee Stadium was "quiet as a morgue" the last two innings.

And, I loved Manso putting up the stop sign in the 9th.  Pity is better than gloating!

17 minutes ago, dystopia said:

I love how the Rays are so unhateable they don't get included in this meme.

The rays lost a 5-10 WAR shortstop who was in his low 20's to be a pedophile.  That really stinks and I feel really bad for their fans.