8/11 @Tampa Bay

eddie83

1 minute ago, HowAboutThat said:

You don’t throw a guy two days in a row if you can avoid it. My vote is for letting Suarez finish the inning.

Hyde should have known as soon as he brought in Perez, Cash would bring in a pinch hitter and nullify the move.

So Hyde took out a guy who was crusing and still 14 pitches under his limit, brought in a guy who wasn’t throwing well and tired to boot, in an attempt to benefit from a matchup that everyone except Hyde himself knew wasn’t going to happen.

Is that where we are now?  Two days in a row is too taxing.  LOL 

This is what I mean. Hyde made an unnecessary move to set up a match up that he should have known would never happen, and now we are losing. Hyde needs to go.

And four stolen bases in the inning? Why is this happening? Do the coaches try to advise on this stuff and the guys just ignore them?

2 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

Here comes the triple steal

It honestly would not surprised me. Kimbrel could afford to not worry about guys stealing when he didn't allow that many runners on and struck everyone out.