9/24 - How about we clinch some playoffs tonight vs. the MFY!

spleen1015

The second inning was a big disappointment. I suppose One is better than nothing, but when you have two guys on second and third with nobody out, a single run scoring on a ground out is hardly something to applaud.

and the TV guys were crowing as if the orioles had just won World War II.

If that’s all it takes to make them happy,…

Edited by HowAboutThat

Just now, HowAboutThat said:

The second inning was a big disappointment. I suppose is better than nothing, but when you have two guys on second and third with nobody out, a single run scoring on a ground out is hardly something to applaud.

and the TV guys were crowing as if the orioles had just won World War II.

If that’s all it takes to make them happy,…

There was 1 out, not none.

• Thanks 1

All right, I am 30% less disappointed.

Ramon had a pitch to drive in a 3-1 count.  That's usually at least a run, unfortunately he fouled it off and we got no more.

Just now, O's84 said:

Ramon had a pitch to drive in a 3-1 count.  That's usually at least a run, unfortunately he fouled it off and we got no more.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but the TV guys were fawning over one single run so much it kind of made me want to barf, and I really wish we had gotten o’Hearn home

I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but the TV guys were fawning over one single run so much it kind of made me want to barf, and I really wish we had gotten o’Hearn home

No worries, you don't sound not ungrateful at all.  We've sucked for so long I totally get it.

4 minutes ago, HowAboutThat said:

They're so busy fawning over Schmidt.