• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet you registered under this handle two months ago. Unless you had a different handle when you were visiting before, how would you know how the rep system works, as to who gave you rep?

I was on this site a while back, around 2007, and then I left to the Sun Boards until they started charging.

Simple really, Mr. Levesque.

I was on this site a while back, around 2007, and then I left to the Sun Boards until they started charging.

Simple really, Mr. Levesque.

A former plus member then? What was your name here...in 2007? Leaving here to go to the Sun boards is like trading in a Cadillac for a Yugo.

Sounds like a great idea for a poll. "Would you trade a Ravens win for a Fielder signing? :mwahaha:

I have played this superstitious little game in my head over and over again. The answer is always the same...and don't think I'm happy about it...the Ravens actually do things to DESERVE my allegiance...but it's the O's. Still. dammit.

Sounds like a great idea for a poll. "Would you trade a Ravens win for a Fielder signing? :mwahaha:

Do it:) ha ha...! It is tough for me, but I would say Fielder in the bigger picture of things.

Having said that, I will share with you my Facebook profile picture for this week...394560_10150601267210439_634335438_10947665_1422702754_n.jpg

How about this, "Would you rather see Matusz, Tillman, Arrieta and Britton develop into the studs they were intended to be this year or Sign Fielder?"

Definitely a Fielder signing in this case. But would rather have a Ravens super bowl over a Fielder signing.

lol... yea no.

First off, correct spelling IS allowed here.

Secondly, I think the guy you were responding to is right. However, the question of whether or not completing these moves would make us a good team is completely dependant on our young players developing into young talent. I feel that the youngsters are going to be what makes or breaks this team in the coming years, not the free agent pickups.

Archived