This team won't finish above .500 and they should be sellers!

zero1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its never as bad as it looks but the O's have looked pretty bad the last two games. If the SP starts struggeling im skeptical if the team can finish .500. The bats look tired with their inability to move runners across lately..

I for one would like to be able to enjoy the best start in a long time without constantly hearing about how we're doomed and overachieving. Yeah we've overachieved but can we at least enjoy the season one game at a time. I know the past fifteen years has turned many of us into cynics but still. It's been a rough stretch. There's nothing to say we can't rebuild against Cleveland over the weekend and do better against Anaheim next time we play them.

Agreed! it is just a game enjoy it. Some take sports way to serious.

I've said since the end of April, "Talk to me in late July." If they're still teetering around 9-10 games over .500 at that point, I'll believe.

At this point, it's smoke and mirrors IMO. I love 'em, and I want to see them continue to win but I don't think they're talented enough.

Is Brian Roberts someone a team would be interested in for a good prospect?

34 year old 2B who just got back from a serious injury? Sure if you spiked the opposing GM's coffee with LSD. Sorry for being so brash but the time to get prospects for Roberts if we were going to trade him was when we were trading Bedard and Tejada.

Archived