vs. The Yankees 9/7 Fight for First

weams

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It isn't Cal night and there are as many MFY fans in the stands as O's fans tonight. No mojo. It's over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It may not be our night, but it is the first time in 15 years that we were fighting for 1st place in September, that is enough for me to keep watching....

It may not be our night, but it is the first time in 15 years that we were fighting for 1st place in September, that is enough for me to keep watching....

Yup there's still time but you can't have that approach at the plate that they just did. Oh and get Chen the **** out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when do games end in the fourth? Negativity like this is why I've stopped reading these threads.

Well-placed negativity. I'm not saying ballgame when it's 1-0 in the first, here. Our hitters are swinging at junk trying to be the hero and Chen is throwing batting practice, home run derby style. What exactly do you expect to happen? Orioles Magic?

Maybe on a statue unveiling night. But not tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

And 4 pathetic offensive innings so far. The only difference is the game is Chen has made 2 bad pitches all game, both ended up in the stands. Hughes seemingly throws one right down the middle every at bat, but for some reason we can't hit a 90 mph meatball. We had a chance to take control of the game early, get the crowd into it, and build off of our momentum last night. Instead we don't score with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out, and Hughes looking awful, as normal. We can say whatever we want about Chen, but we're not gonna win if we can't score, especially when Hughes is throwing meatballs out there.

Archived