vs. YANKEES 9/09

OFFNY

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't come back, then this is not a good start to the second Markakis-DL stint.

Our starting pitching is what we have and will continue to rely on to win ......... and with Nick out of the lineup, that goes even more so.

The game isn't over. But has any team ever come back from a 5 run deficit in the 7th? Within the past 4 days? Like, in this series?!

Yep, a team that forces pitchers to throw strikes, and doesn't swing at too many balls (like Andino just offered at.) But, it could happen.

.500 ball won't keep us in postseason contention.

Bums. Can't pitch can't hit. Pathetic. 4 hits with 3 of the worst pitchers in the league throwing 85% of the game. Embarrassing.

Can you please stop calling them bums? I'm frustrated too, but they are hardly bums. I mean they are fighting for first place in the AL East this late in the season

Can you please stop calling them bums? I'm frustrated too, but they are hardly bums. I mean they are fighting for first place in the AL East this late in the season

Imagine if we held a team to 3 runs and 4 hits with Tommy Hunter, Kevin Gregg, and the old Brian Matusz pitching? That's how bad the Yankees pitchers are and how bad our offense has been.

Archived