vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/13

OFFNY

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In June. Right now the team looks bad, but it's still early. It's just painful to go through this stretch early in the year.

Same red flags from 2013 and i don't see the hitting with RISP getting any better.

It was condescending, because the post to which I was responding was condescending towards my original point (i.e., answering that he used a weak comparison because I relied on a weak argument). I did not call him stupid (or any other names, for that matter). But I did attack the value of the ideas he put forth, and I would do so again in precisely the same way.

Neg rep if you want. I've seen you respond much worse, and much more directly, to plenty of other posts, Tony. It's a bad day for everyone. If calling out my post helps...so be it.

So basically you just said, "screw you Tony, I'll do it again." Roger, got it.

The point is that Jimenez wouldn't have won this game with anything less than a shutout. Yet he seems to be the lamb of the game. Enough blame to go around for the entire team.

Who is only blaming Jimenez? Seems to be a lot of "blame" going around.

Neg repping me a second time, Tony? Way to take the high road. If you want to have a conversation, I'd be happy to do so over PM. If you're just going to keep taking pot shots, fine. But I'm not going to sit here and act as though you're not taking them.

I really hope we get our act together. Our offense is completely embarrassing right now.

That it is. It's too bad this team is screwing up a perfectly good Sunday weather wise. I knew I should have gone on that Harley ride, but nooooooo, I decided I just wanted to bum around and watch some Orioles.

The worst thing about watching the O's getting blown out at home over the internet is that I can't go down to the Jack Daniels booth and pig out on a beer chicken and one of their JD concoctions (or a Murphy's from the next booth over).

Neg repping me a second time, Tony? Way to take the high road. If you want to have a conversation, I'd be happy to do so over PM. If you're just going to keep taking pot shots, fine. But I'm not going to sit here and act as though you're not taking them.

Yep, because you are earning them. All you had to do was say, "Yeah, you know what, I did go too far, sorry." Then I would have gone back and taken away the bad rep, but no, instead you dig your heels in and basically tell me you'll do it again and then try to shift blame by saying you've seen me do worse.

Archived