Chris Davis should be getting more criticism

geimans35

Guest rochester

I wouldn't say never again but Chris is shot mentally - he needs some time to clear his head. How long? I don't know but with Pearce hitting right now it is the time to do so... at least IMO.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would seriously consider using Pearce at first, Delmon in left and Cruz as DH in the nightcap. Manny is back. Davis is just not helping this lineup.

Buck will bat a .204 hitter 5th all year watch.

Buck will bat a .204 hitter 5th all year watch.

If he doesn't start hitting soon he will be a .190 hitter soon enough. Davis and Writers must be cursing themselves for not taking their extension offers. I could see them both getting released and saving the team arbitration awards.

If he doesn't start hitting soon he will be a .190 hitter soon enough. Davis and Writers must be cursing themselves for not taking their extension offers. I could see them both getting released and saving the team arbitration awards.

So you think Dan can find a taker for Johnson's 10 million dollar contract but that he will be forced to release Davis and Wieters?

Ha.

You see all the bad stuff. And you share it with us.

Like I've said before. Your swing has to be awfully screwed up to miss a pitch on two planes like Davis often does. He's reacting late and swings under the ball. The latter is probably a product of the former. I'm wondering if he doesn't need glasses or something to that affect.

So you think Dan can find a taker for Johnson's 10 million dollar contract but that he will be forced to release Davis and Wieters?

Ha.

We might as well of released JJ since we didn't get anything for him over someone to play in triple A. We didn't get anything for Reynolds. Writers probably has some value if he is healthy by spring training which is doubtful.

I think Chris Davis would be a prime candidate. To test out if prefrontal cortex training can help an athlete. It's been hypothesized but not actually put to mainstream use. It has been said to aid in decision making, reaction time, and visual acuity. How wouldn't that help a baseball player perform better?

We might as well of released JJ since we didn't get anything for him over someone to play in triple A. We didn't get anything for Reynolds. Writers probably has some value if he is healthy by spring training which is doubtful.

We controlled where he went. If he had been good, we would have kept him away from the AL East.

Archived