vs Cleveland 8-17

scOtt

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to go through the cutoff guy Adam!

0-12 and cost us a run with a terrible throw since yelling "Can't beat me" against NY. Good to see you back that up Adam. No reason for him to talk as he's been Dow right terrible since the ASB.

This race is going to be much tighter before it is over.

We are not finished with the American League Central yet. The Yankees and Blue Jays love to see us play teams from the AL Central, because we keep figuring out ways to lose to them.

This race is going to be much tighter before it is over.

With this "offense" we are just holding on for dear life. We'll be lucky to go 2-7 on this road trip if we lose today. There's actually a very good possibility we get shutout the first 2 games in CHI.

0-12 and cost us a run with a terrible throw since yelling "Can't beat me" against NY. Good to see you back that up Adam. No reason for him to talk as he's been Dow right terrible since the ASB.

You know that has absolutely nothing to do with it, right? Zero.

Well, Blue Jays already winning. Amazing what an actual offense can do. Likely 5.5 up after today. What a pathetic offense we have.

You know the rule. Anyone who claims that the game is over sits out the rest of the game thread. Come back when it's over.

I actually thought the one Santana hit had a shot to get out of here, maybe Lough gets to it, but I wouldn't say Young should have had it. Should have for Young is a lot less of a should have if Lough was out there.

Considering how inept most people though Young and Cruz would be if they had to play left, I feel they've done a very respectable job and really haven't hurt us more than a couple times that I can think of.

Archived