vs. CUBS, 8/23

OFFNY

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fairness most people look at the National League as real baseball. Although me personally hate seeing the pitchers bat.

Watching someone do something they don't really get "paid" to do and aren't capable of doing at a professional level is not enjoyable to watch and should not be in sports.

Fine by me. I want no part of Detroit in a 5 game series. Might be best team in baseball on paper. I think that trade killed them. Austin Jackson was a huge part of that team. Similar thing backfiring in Oakland with them losing Cespedes.

Detroit's pitching tho. Scary in a short series.

I'd rather see a hitter bat :noidea:

Only reason I don't like the DH is when a pitcher headhunts. Doesn't have to bat then.

I agree that pitchers are for the most part automatic outs. But that's how the game was drawn up. Nine players take the field and nine guys bat. I enjoy the strategy too.

I agree that pitchers are for the most part automatic outs. But that's how the game was drawn up. Nine players take the field and nine guys bat. I enjoy the strategy too.

The strategies are interesting. Double switches and all.

Watching someone do something they don't really get "paid" to do and aren't capable of doing at a professional level is not enjoyable to watch and should not be in sports.

They get paid to play baseball. They get paid to run out on the field for half of the game and then hit the other half.

Archived