The Orioles are showing strong interest in free-agent OFer Michael Morse (Signs w/Marlins)

Greg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet Flaherty could kick his ass.

He probably could, but chooses not to. Flaherty does his ass-kicking on the field, plus in an occasional game of boggle. He's a classy, soft-spoken, well-groomed Maine man of Irish roots, who just happens to be one hell of a second baseman and boggle player. He's the real deal...if Buck would only give him extended time ('allo C_o_C!!).

Mike Morse, meanwhile, is a bludgeon swinging caveman look-alike who may or may not be good at boggle or classy or soft-spoken or well-groomed and who definitely is not a good fielder but probably is a good hitter as long as he doesn't hurt his wrist swinging his bludgeon.

He probably could, but chooses not to. Flaherty does his ass-kicking on the field, plus in an occasional game of boggle. He's a classy, soft-spoken, well-groomed Maine man of Irish roots, who just happens to be one hell of a second baseman and boggle player. He's the real deal...if Buck would only give him extended time ('allo C_o_C!!).

Mike Morse, meanwhile, is a bludgeon swinging caveman look-alike who may or may not be good at boggle or classy or soft-spoken or well-groomed and who definitely is not a good fielder but probably is a good hitter as long as he doesn't hurt his wrist swinging his bludgeon.

Well said.

LF De Aza

RF Pearce

3B Machado

CF Jones

1B Davis

DH Morse

C Wieters

SS Hardy

2B Schoop

Joseph, Flaherty, Lough/Hassan/Alverez/Navarro/Paredes (2)

I don't think Morse and Young fit on the same roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are both pretty big. :D

Archived