vs. WHITE SOX, 4/30 JustD's Birthday Game

Sessh

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree with everyone who blames Wieters for that not-called third strike. A Major League umpire should NOT miss that call.

Indeed.

I know he was a minor leaguer, but these missed calls are having profound effects in too many of our games, and we're just one team in a league of 30. I'm ready for the technology strike zone revolution.

So would everyone. And would rather have DOD not giving up 3 runs, making Trumbo batting useless.

Well, 1 run lead I don't want arguably my best hitter unavailable. That's just me. Like I said, not impressed so far with Rickards defense.

Well, 1 run lead I don't want arguably my best hitter unavailable. That's just me. Like I said, not impressed so far with Rickards defense.

Guess we just disagree here. I prefer rickards ability to get to balls that trumbo can't.

I don't think Buck would put in someone who is worse on defense just because.

Guess we just disagree here. I prefer rickards ability to get to balls that trumbo can't.

I don't think Buck would put in someone who is worse on defense just because.

I think he covers more ground as well. Trumbo has the better arm, so it's damned if we do, damned if don't. I was an hour behind on DVR watching the game. I think what Rickard had there was trouble getting a grip on the ball due to the wetness and that split second adjusting the grip did cost him. Maybe a bang-bang play were it not the double pump. We'll never know. Tough loss. Impressed with Kim's and Alvarez' hitting. Let's keep it up tomorrow and give Ubaldo some run support.

Archived