O's @ Braves 3-27

scOtt

Well that was nice AB by Nevin. Took some close pitches then jumped all over that 3-1 fastball for the three-run homer to center. i actually like Nevin's swing a bit. Pretty compact. I'd like to see if they can get him to tap into that raw power more for game power.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

You played the entire season today?

Yesterday when I got it. I didn't play many games not did I make moves like I normally would. Just kinda let it ride for a month than made moves besides injuries replacements. i did end up trading a bunch of guys at the trading deadline but didn't get a ton back.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Well that was nice AB by Nevin. Took some close pitches then jumped all over that 3-1 fastball for the three-run homer to center. i actually like Nevin's swing a bit. Pretty compact. I'd like to see if they can get him to tap into that raw power more for game power.

I wouldn’t mind him being on the team. Could DH some and back up 1st.  We still don’t know about DJ. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I wouldn’t mind him being on the team. Could DH some and back up 1st.  We still don’t know about DJ. 

He needs to hit at AAA first. He hasn't had a great spring overall but there are some things to work with. He could be interesting at some point but not there yet.

5 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Yesterday when I got it. I didn't play many games not did I make moves like I normally would. Just kinda let it ride for a month than made moves besides injuries replacements. i did end up trading a bunch of guys at the trading deadline but didn't get a ton back.

Mancini, Santander, Means...?

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

He needs to hit at AAA first. He hasn't had a great spring overall but there are some things to work with. He could be interesting at some point but not there yet.

Yeah. Maybe he can become a new Pearce lite type at some point.