Road trip ends with a matinee at Yankee Stadium

SteveA

7 minutes ago, royalstillman said:

Why so many O's players with the faces covered? It looks weak.You want to cover something  cold, put it on the bats.

I think anyone that is playing as poorly as the O's are right  now would want to cover their face.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dtk9119 said:

Why is Paul Fry still on this roster? Just unwatchable. Yes a team of our minor leaguers would do better. This is absolute bush league. 

What happened to Fry. The first half of last year he was phenomenal. Then he fell off a cliff.  He had not looked good since. 

I'm so proud of myself for hanging in there with this game start to finish, while sorting through a 1988 box of weams' baseball cards (this sorting process is going to take months, he had bins and bins and bins and binders). 

It's so hard to watch sometimes. Well, most of the time. 

I mean, Santander should've had the streak continued. That ball was so low. 

But Zimmermann looked good til that one ugly IF inning. And to see Hays get 3 doubles in a 4-hit game? You gotta take what you can I guess. 

3 hours ago, NashLumber said:

This may have already been discussed and I missed it, but how long have O's and other players done the 'hands in the shape of binoculars' thing after making an extra base hit? And is it some joke about stealing signals? 

Don't know if someone answered you, but I've been seeing it all season.  No idea what it means.