Happy Monday!! Any promotions today?

Aglets

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

They also were trying to change Cowser’s approach.  

I didn’t say he didn’t deserve it.  You are the one getting all upset because someone said Cowser deserves it more. He does.  He’s been better at the same level.  He’s also younger and a much more likely part of the future of the team.  

But sure, Ortiz and Cowser should go to AAA, Stowers and Henderson to the majors.  

Upset?  Funny.  Just saying they are both on fire the last 30 games and Ortiz has matched Cowser every step of the way over those 30 games.

16 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Benscome to Aberdeen.  Ortiz and Cowser to AAA.  Henderson and Stowers to the majors.  Would be ok with Westburg to the majors too.

I doubt all of these happen but they need to.

If they do promote Henderson this year, I'd be very surprised if they did it before the 45 day cut off.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

If they do promote Henderson this year, I'd be very surprised if they did it before the 45 day cut off.  

Exactly. At this point it would be FO malpractice to promote him 9 days before he’d still qualify for rookie status next year. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Probably not, but I do feel like we are hurting our playoff chances by continuing to have Nevin on the roster when Henderson is the far superior player.  

30 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Probably not, but I do feel like we are hurting our playoff chances by continuing to have Nevin on the roster when Henderson is the far superior player.  

Nevin plays once in a blue moon. But our bench does stink. I'm hoping to see Stowers to Baltimore, Ortiz to Norfolk, Benscome to Frederick. Westburg to start getting some playing time in the OF at Norfolk