Friday, August 26: Orioles begin 6 game road trip vs division leaders in Houston

SteveA

6 minutes ago, Baltimorecuse said:

Baseball isn't a blood pressure sport, so they say.  Right

The thing with baseball is the tension building. So many possibilities. I mean literally a ton of things could happen. Foul balls, single one run, out at home, wild pitch etc. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

The thing with baseball is the tension building. So many possibilities. I mean literally a ton of things could happen. Foul balls, single one run, out at home, wild pitch etc. 

Dropped foul ball with two outs in 9th last night in that Stowers at bat. 

Edited by NashLumber

32 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Can't wait for the next Lurker post.

I have to admit that both my wife and I started with the margaritas early for this game, both wearing our Orioles jersey’s for good luck.

Although Bradish has looked really good with the last couple of starts, we NEVER expected such an awesome outing, particularly against the Astro’s.

It is obvious that Bradish and the Oriole’s pitching staff have been fine tuning things. Moving him to the 1st base side of the rubber puts his slider in a much better location and allows inside pitching to right handed batters.

GO O’s!!

• Upvote 1