Markakis vs other young players

Sports Guy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You aren't even defending anything.

You are just whining like a school girl.

Either add to conversation, show some stats as to why these guys shouldn't be over him or just go away.

Put your calculator away. Put you slide rule back into the drawer. Make sure your pocket protector is on place and securely fastened.....then step away from that big nipple that is this message board and listen.

30+ posts a day doesn't make you the KING. It means that you won some typing contest somewhere. Let me at least not me the last one to congratulate you on your achievement. Secondly, not only do I think you insulted one of the O's players with your poor choice of words, but your defense of it was actually in poor taste also.

Suppose someone started a thread that read "Who would you rather have start umteem threads about absurd trades besides SportsGuy but they have to have more than 20,000 total posts"? Wouldn't you be insulted? ;)

Put your calculator away. Put you slide rule back into the drawer. Make sure your pocket protector is on place and securely fastened.....then step away from that big nipple that is this message board and listen.

30+ posts a day doesn't make you the KING. It means that you won some typing contest somewhere. Let me at least not me the last one to congratulate you on your achievement. Secondly, not only do I think you insulted one of the O's players with your poor choice of words, but your defense of it was actually in poor taste also.

Suppose someone started a thread that read "Who would you rather have start umteem threads about absurd trades besides SportsGuy but they have to have more than 20,000 total posts"? Wouldn't you be insulted? ;)

Good comeback...I guess this is your way of saying you can't have an intelligent baseball conversation and you don't plan on adding anything to this thread...Basically, you are a troll.

So basically you got nothing, just an intense man crush on Markakis? I hope he never decides to leave the team or I fear you might do something foolish. I'm not sure why you have this attitude that Nick is being slighted here when your signature is slighting a current member of this team more then this thread could ever hope to do.

I'm sure Nick is relieved to have you defending him from non-threats on the internet. Think of the damage that could have been done to his psyche without your protection!

Also, nice job attacking him for posting on the internet while you argue with him on, uh, the internet. A brilliant tactic by he of the 1,943 posts. Maybe you'll think twice before having an opinion next time Sports Guy.

Says the guy who posts a lot on an internet message board and spends time on the internet, nerdlinger.

I wish I had a pocket protector. Instead, I've got Roschachs one all of my shirts.

I don't carry pens in my shirt pockets. I just grab the closest nerd available and repeatedly punch him in the stomach until a pen falls into my hand.

True story: I didn't know what a pocket protector was for until this very moment.

I don't carry pens in my shirt pockets. I just grab the closest nerd available and repeatedly punch him in the stomach until a pen falls into my hand.

True story: I didn't know what a pocket protector was for until this very moment.

I don't either. I just wanted to use the word Rorschach. ;)

I wish I had a pocket protector. Instead, I've got Roschachs on all of my shirts.

I bought a pocket protector in honor of this thread.

Mr. Message Board Post Hater Guy

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius

(Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you Message Board Post Hater Guy

(Message Board Post Hater Guy)

When comparisons of managers, players, draft picks and even your fellow posters pop up, you gladly participate in the discussion.

(What happend to JGuthrie?)

But when a certain Honeybear came up, you took exception. Despite the fact that you rip Aubrey Huff, you claim that others "hold nothing sacred and have no loyalties."

(He must be a Greek God!)

When asked for a reason why Nick shouldn't be talked about, you explain that it is because the thread is in poor taste, and that the argument is being fueled by a nerd.

(Is that a ruler?!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light O' Suckler of the OH, you may be able to tell us to step away from the teet of information that is the Orioles Hangout, but then who would you have to tell to go away?

I think that may be my list(the bolded players).

I can at least see somewhat of a case for why you wouldn't take some of those guys over Nick, but what about Hanley Ramirez? I'd like to hear why Nick over him.

I'd really be interested in your logic in each and every one of those guys, because I actually think this is astounding. I'm probably not right on all of them, but I'm pretty sure I'm right on more than 3 of them. Plus, there's some other players who warrant serious consideration.

I assume you're just totally against taking any young pitcher over Nick?

Archived