Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band coming to Camden Yards

accinfo

7 hours ago, rudyrooster said:

Orioles just announced they have successfully resurrected Edgar Allen Poe.  He'll be reciting "The Raven" at Camden Yards prior to the 2023 home opener.   Orioles Hangouters be like "meh".  🙄

“Does anyone else notice that the  Edgar Allen Poe hologram has a voice an awful lot like Scott Garceau?” 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rudyrooster said:

Orioles just announced they have successfully resurrected Edgar Allen Poe.  He'll be reciting "The Raven" at Camden Yards prior to the 2023 home opener.   Orioles Hangouters be like "meh".  🙄

That'd be pretty cool, sign me up for that.  It's not every day you see a famous poet being resurrected from the dead to read one of his most noted works.

Over the hill rock stars still touring for a cash grab is pretty commonplace though.

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

That'd be pretty cool, sign me up for that.  It's not every day you see a famous poet being resurrected from the dead to read one of his most noted works.

Over the hill rock stars still touring for a cash grab is pretty commonplace though.

There is nothing over the hill about putting on a great show for 3 hours.  He has had 3 top of the chart albums in the last 3 years.  No one is holding a gun to anyone's head to buy a ticket so they can "grab your cash". I will give it willinging.  Go or don't go but this will be a big event for Camden Yards.  

2 minutes ago, accinfo said:

There is nothing over the hill about putting on a great show for 3 hours.  He has had 3 top of the chart albums in the last 3 years.  No one is holding a gun to anyone's head to buy a ticket so they can "grab your cash". I will give it willinging.  Go or don't go but this will be a big event for Camden Yards.  

He's not exactly in his 20s, is he?  

No, I'm not going.  I can't stand him.  

12 minutes ago, accinfo said:

I will see him at the redesigned Baltimore Civic Center,Baltimore Arena,CFG Arena Smaller venue and will probably be much better sound. Did a tour of the Arena on Monday and the sound system seems impressive.

10 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Froberto Clemente, you're one of my favorite posters on here and I loved meeting you last year but I gotta say that's the line my mom would use on me when I was a kid.

I actually had this conversation with a friend in law school, as we came across a banana peel someone had thrown on the ground.

Him: “I hate people who just throw their trash on the ground.”

Me: “Well they speak highly of you.”

Him: “Ugh, I hate that expression!”

Me: “Well, it speaks very highly of you!”

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I will see him at the redesigned Baltimore Civic Center,Baltimore Arena,CFG Arena Smaller venue and will probably be much better sound. Did a tour of the Arena on Monday and the sound system seems impressive.

I toured it as well and my company bought 6 seat licenses.  They have done a great job with it.  I have tickets to Springsteen, The Eagles, Blink 182, and Chris Stapleton.  Just an over this hill me with some over the hill stars!  

• Upvote 1