4/3 vs. Royals

I can think of few things more annoying than having some yahoo wearing a snorkel and a plastic floatation toy around his waist soaking me with a hose on a cold,  rainy day while watching a game in which my team is losing and playing like poop.

7 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Left-handed pitchers have embarrassed the Orioles for years and Elias has yet to solve this problem. How can that be? 

He literally has SIGBOT building him lineups and even his right-handers don't hit left's well.

Then when they do get a guy who hits lefties well (Stowers) they bury him because they don't like left-lefty matchups?

I agree with you. Find and utilize the guys who can hit lefties no matter what side of the plate they stand.

7 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I think this team lacks power....I really do...We need a scary bat or two before we get too far behind on the standings...we have scary bats in Norfolk...

I keep thinking we are one big clean up power hitter away. Just like when Frank Robinson got the team over the hurdle after he was acquired in the '60s.

Just now, Say O! said:

Burnes location is off tonight. 

Burns is battling tonight. It's not his fault the Orioles have decide hitting a baseball is very, very hard and they don't like to do it it in rainy cold weather.

Maybe this team believes it can just show up and beat teams because now people expect them to be good?