Nationals Park

Gainzo

Flying down on Thursday to BWI to catch the last game of the Nats/Sox series.

I'm going to drive to the Metro at Greenbelt because the last thing I want to do is try to get into DC at 4 in the afternoon.

For those who have been there how is the park? I grossly overpaid for tickets in section 224 (Paid $40 for $10 tix) but it's still cheaper than going to Fenway.

Any advice would be excellent. Thanks.

Flying down on Thursday to BWI to catch the last game of the Nats/Sox series.

I'm going to drive to the Metro at Greenbelt because the last thing I want to do is try to get into DC at 4 in the afternoon.

For those who have been there how is the park? I grossly overpaid for tickets in section 224 (Paid $40 for $10 tix) but it's still cheaper than going to Fenway.

Any advice would be excellent. Thanks.

Why'd they jack the price up so much? Because it's the Sox? A friend of mine is going to Cleveland over one of these upcoming long weekends (either July 4 or Labor Day, can't remember). He told me that they gradually increase their ticket prices as the season goes on. Stupid. So tickets that would have cost you like $20 in April are now going for $40. Fortunately StubHub exists.

Why'd they jack the price up so much? Because it's the Sox? A friend of mine is going to Cleveland over one of these upcoming long weekends (either July 4 or Labor Day, can't remember). He told me that they gradually increase their ticket prices as the season goes on. Stupid. So tickets that would have cost you like $20 in April are now going for $40. Fortunately StubHub exists.

It was a last minute thing. My friend is going to be in Baltimore on business and she asked if I wanted to fly down to see her and go to the game.

I have rapid rewards from Southwest and I love Baltimore so It was a no brainer.

If you turn on MASN or MASN2 you will see that the ballpark is packed.

I bought the tix on stubhub. As much as most of the world hates Red Sox fans we are good for the economy!

Archived