Scoring on iPhone

Pedro Cerrano

I started a thread a long long time ago about a website that has the ability to keep score of a baseball game. There was nothing then and, as far as I can tell, there is nothing now.

However, the iPhone has an app by espn that allows you to keep score of a game. It's pretty neat and if you have an iPhone you should check it out.

The only downside? It costs $10.

I started a thread a long long time ago about a website that has the ability to keep score of a baseball game. There was nothing then and, as far as I can tell, there is nothing now.

However, the iPhone has an app by espn that allows you to keep score of a game. It's pretty neat and if you have an iPhone you should check it out.

The only downside? It costs $10.

ESPN's got a service that'll send you the scoring plays via text and it's free. I've got that for the Orioles and Redskins. I've had it for about 3 years so I'm not exactly sure how to set it up though. Only thing is that it's a bit annoying when you're actually watching the games and your phone keeps going off after you've just seen a scoring play.

However today it's nice when you're out and about. I was shopping earlier today and was able to stay updated on the game.

ESPN's got a service that'll send you the scoring plays via text and it's free. I've got that for the Orioles and Redskins. I've had it for about 3 years so I'm not exactly sure how to set it up though. Only thing is that it's a bit annoying when you're actually watching the games and your phone keeps going off after you've just seen a scoring play.

However today it's nice when you're out and about. I was shopping earlier today and was able to stay updated on the game.

But i thought....;)

I LOVE the MLB.com app for the iphone...it's $14.99 for the season and you can get audio of every game, live stats...etc. Listened to a bit of the Twins feed this afternoon at my son's little league game. Good times!

But i thought....;)

I LOVE the MLB.com app for the iphone...it's $14.99 for the season and you can get audio of every game, live stats...etc. Listened to a bit of the Twins feed this afternoon at my son's little league game. Good times!

That app is so awesome. I've been using it the first month of this season since we don't get MASN in the apartments here at Mason and it was extremely useful last summer since I was studying abroad. They also have video highlights too which is also nice.

Archived