• 63 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 82 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 66 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 82 replies
    • 8.2k views

• - TOR pitcher - Veteran legit MOO bat preferably RH - Upgrade 1B and CF either internally or externally - Lockdown set up guy who could close if needed.
    • I believe since Suarez was "released from a major league organization prior to reaching six years of service time", and was signed to a minor league deal, he would be a free agent at the end of the year.  I'm not giving him a multi-year deal, but I'd give him a 1-year 5-7 million deal to be a depth SP. Worse case you move him to the pen, but as this year showed, you can never have enough SP depth.
    • Whomever signs Soto they better have a full time DH open for him because he is atrocious in the field. 
    • Lamar is protecting the ball in the air, but the fumbles still remain a bit of a concern. without a doubt Derek Henry has opened up some things with him and they're starting to figure out how to really use that combo while also having that passing threat. Nice to see Andrews get back into action a bit more as well as all the TEs while also getting the ball to Flowers enough.
    • Thanks for the reply. I don't think he was terrible. He was certainly inconsistent in September but he had some up and down at other points too. I agree that he shouldn't be handed a spot but I'd like to keep him around for depth if it is possible and the roster supports it. I find it hard to put a value on him and so I wonder how other teams might value him, or not value him.