Cartoon Bird is BACK

irishterp10

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always loved the white panel, but yeah, not liking it here. Also think the orange jersey would go better with the road cap.

Also, does this mean no black jersey? Or they just didn't show it here.

I'm not big on the white caps with the orange uniforms either(I do like em with the white). I do like the black jerseys, and I would assume the black caps would go with those.

White-panel will always be Brooks' last cap, Ripken rookie, '83 Series to me --- all good.

I certainly understand that sentiment, but it just never had the bite of the '66-'74 cap. The statement on not going with the current home jersey is astute...different font, material and cut on the jersey just make that cap look more out of place.

I'm not big on the white caps with the orange uniforms either(I do like em with the white). I do like the black jerseys, and I would assume the black caps would go with those.

From the picture of Nick in the slideshow, looks like the "O's" cap remains with the Friday blacks.

Now that Baltimore is on the road jerseys and the cartoon bird is on the cap, I see no obstacle to the Orioles returning to the playoffs. I look for everyone on the team to explode next year now that they are properly infused with Oriole tradition.

Now that Baltimore is on the road jerseys and the cartoon bird is on the cap, I see no obstacle to the Orioles returning to the playoffs. I look for everyone on the team to explode next year now that they are properly infused with Oriole tradition.

Yes, we understand that you'd rather see a winning team. We all would. But can't we enjoy this?

Archived