Where will Reimold go? (Update: DFA)

Aglets

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see why they couldn't have brought him up for Manny's five games and just plugged him into DH and see what he has.

Manny's spot on the roster can't be replaced while he's suspended. The O's have to operate with 24 players.

It's worth mentioning that IF Nolan is at full strength he can back-up CF in the short term. At least he used to be able to.

Reimold last played CF in 2008. He's a mediocre LF. I can't imagine Buck putting him in CF under any circumstances.

Reimold looks like a tomorrow morning announcement .........

Where will Nolan Reimold go?....Long time passing

Where will Nolan Reimold go?....Long time ago

Where will Nolan Reimold go?

Some team will pick him, everyone

Oh, when will they ever learn

Oh, when will they ever learn

Now I'm off to Z-z-z-land.

Reimold last played CF in 2008. He's a mediocre LF. I can't imagine Buck putting him in CF under any circumstances.

Yeah, lol, no way. I laughed when I read that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe in some kind of 20th inning situation where there was a bench-clearing brawl with six ejections in the 7th, Steve Pearce is at short, Flaherty is catching, Tommy Hunter is in RF and he alternates innings on the mound with TJ McFarland. Wait, that makes no sense, if anyone was going to be in the middle of a bench-clearing brawl it would be Tommy Hunter.

It's worth mentioning that IF Nolan is at full strength he can back-up CF in the short term. At least he used to be able to.

Only in Steve Melewski's world could Reimold be a CFer. :D

I mean, as an outfielder, I'm sure he could catch anything hit at him, but he does not have the instincts or range to be a CFer in anything other than an emergency.

No. His rehab ended, but he's still on the 60-day DL. They probably need to make a move very soon.

The Orioles feel the same way about roster deadlines as the USA felt about Colonel Qaddafi's line in the sand lol ...always in flux

Were any of you aware of this?

"Reimold was dealing with groin soreness at Double-A Bowie that kept him out of three games and limited his time in the outfield. One potential option is for Reimold to remain on the disabled list with the groin injury."

God bless this man for his troubles but no, just no, this is beyond rediculous. He's more fragile than a glass of wine.

Archived