More Biogenesis-Related Suspensions Likely To Occur

Greg

Where?

It's not possible to induce muscle hypertrophy without tearing up your muscles doing some type of resistance training.

Maybe he was laughing at them because they weren't using and he knew with steroids he could put on more lean muscle than them.

Agreed. That can't be exactly what he said. He may have said he is laughing at the guys that were in there 2-3 times as long as he was, but he was absolutely resistance training.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where?

It's not possible to induce muscle hypertrophy without tearing up your muscles doing some type of resistance training.

Maybe he was laughing at them because they weren't using and he knew with steroids he could put on more lean muscle than them.

Bingo.

In addition to lifting, you also have to eat, and sleep, and drink lots of water. The laws of nature don't go out of the window just because someone uses steroids...

I know everyone is worried about Manny and I agree with some of that however I am wondering if the can do anything to him. If it comes out that he is one of the high schoolers named can they suspend him because he is not even in the league at the time.

This is exactly the kind of thread I don't want to read through all 14 pages to get caught up so can anyone lend me a hand: is there any legitimate reason to believe Machado would be on the list or is it just pure speculation?

He lives in the area and has had contact with at least one other person involved.

Not enough for me to speculate on but for others...

Legitimate...I do not think so. High School player from Miami who idolized and is still close to A-Rod. That is circumstantial evidence, but a fair amount of it. However, unless there is a connection to Manny while in MLB, I think it is not an issue. And looking at Manny, he does not look guilty. But this thread is still going to hit 20+ before we have names. Nature of the beast.

According to sources familiar with the investigation, the players identified in "Operation Strikeout" were not connected to Anthony Bosch or the Biogenesis clinic he founded, but to other defendants in the case, including Yuri Sucart, the cousin of Alex Rodriguez.

Mike OZ

This is exactly the kind of thread I don't want to read through all 14 pages to get caught up so can anyone lend me a hand: is there any legitimate reason to believe Machado would be on the list or is it just pure speculation?

Does he know A-Rod's cousin?

Archived