Dallas Os Fans

Terpdawg32

Wondering if anyone has figured out a way to watch an Os/Houston series. They are blacked out on MLB.tv but not on the Directv choice package to watch them through their normal station.

Every year this is the only series I miss. Seems strange that they are so close and I can't get them on the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a similar note, I am life long Os fan and a life long Dallas Cowboys fan. Sort of the reserve of what the thread was asking about. Probably would have been life long Ravens fan but my allegiance was already established.

On a similar note, I am life long Os fan and a life long Dallas Cowboys fan. Sort of the reserve of what the thread was asking about. Probably would have been life long Ravens fan but my allegiance was already established.

A great combo my friend! Those of us who root for the Cowboys and Orioles are in a select group. I was born in Dallas but spent most of my life in MD. My heroes were Roger Staubach and Jim Palmer as a kid growing up.

I will say this tho. While I bleed orange & black just as much as I bleed blue and silver, Ive found that Cowboys fans are far different than Orioles fans. Cowboys fans are the best, classiest fans in all of sports. When you go to a Cowboys game where they are on the road and you see other Cowboys fans, its like seeing family. There is a genuine happiness that being part of that great family is special and to be cherished and shared with other members of the blue and silver family. Instant and genuine bonding. When I see other Oriole fans at road games, like Tampa and Miami, its like puling teeth to get most of them to even recognize other Orioles fans. There is a real disconnect.

Cowboys fans go out of their way to high five or acknowledge each other. Seems like the Orioles fans dont pay much, f any attention to other Orioles fans. Maybe baseball and football are different in that regard? I dont know, but its at 2 opposite ends of the spectrum.

A great combo my friend! Those of us who root for the Cowboys and Orioles are in a select group. I was born in Dallas but spent most of my life in MD. My heroes were Roger Staubach and Jim Palmer as a kid growing up.

I will say this tho. While I bleed orange & black just as much as I bleed blue and silver, Ive found that Cowboys fans are far different than Orioles fans. Cowboys fans are the best, classiest fans in all of sports. When you go to a Cowboys game where they are on the road and you see other Cowboys fans, its like seeing family. There is a genuine happiness that being part of that great family is special and to be cherished and shared with other members of the blue and silver family. Instant and genuine bonding. When I see other Oriole fans at road games, like Tampa and Miami, its like puling teeth to get most of them to even recognize other Orioles fans. There is a real disconnect.

Cowboys fans go out of their way to high five or acknowledge each other. Seems like the Orioles fans dont pay much, f any attention to other Orioles fans. Maybe baseball and football are different in that regard? I dont know, but its at 2 opposite ends of the spectrum.

Very cool. I doubt there are many of us out there. I find both sets of fans to be good. However, the Dallas fans tend to say more, I think that's because other Dallas fans in the area are rare, so it's more obvious.

I'm in Oklahoma and blacked out for Royals/Cardinals/Rangers/Astros. ridiculous! they only show Rangers and Cards on TV here.

for mlb.tv i used Hola unblocker. its a firefox extension that changes my location to the United Kingdom, and lets me watch any game on my computer.

I don't have a work around for TV though.

Very cool. I doubt there are many of us out there. I find both sets of fans to be good. However, the Dallas fans tend to say more, I think that's because other Dallas fans in the area are rare, so it's more obvious.

Im on a couple of Cowboys boards and there are a few I chat with. Mostly in VA or MD, or lived in either of those states for a while.

I'm in Oklahoma and blacked out for Royals/Cardinals/Rangers/Astros. ridiculous! they only show Rangers and Cards on TV here.

for mlb.tv i used Hola unblocker. its a firefox extension that changes my location to the United Kingdom, and lets me watch any game on my computer.

I don't have a work around for TV though.

Where in Oklahoma? I was born in El Reno and raised in Del City. Spent the first and best 26 years of my life there. Retirement can not get here soon enough for me to move back to Oklahoma? Wife's family is from Lawton

Archived