2015 ASG Voting Thread (65 Million Ballots Cancelled for Fraud)

TonySoprano

Looks to me like Tiger fans have mounted a counteroffensive against KC.

Cabrera - 1st

Kinsler - 3rd (.681 OPS)

Castellanos - 3rd (.594 OPS)

Iglesias - 2nd

Cespedes - 4th

Martinez - 4th (.615 OPS in 37 games)

Avila - 4th (.659 OPS in 22 games

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really should get rid of the DH spot for a starting spot. DH's should be eligible to make the team. The AL manager should decide who gets to start there. Half of the teams in the AL use a rotation of guys at DH. This isn't the steroid era where you have older players that should be retired but yet are somehow still raking. Except for Ortiz and Arod, of course. How can someone be called an All Star when it's really only a 6 player race ever year.

It's also funny that Morales and Infante are going to potentially cost Gordon and Hosmer spots on the team. The manager has to pick a player from each team. This one may have backfired on them.

There's bound to be something in the new CBA. A lot of bonuses are based on AS participation. If the selection process is fraudulent, the Players Association is not going to stand for it.

Why should the PA be so concerned? Players are still getting the bonuses in general.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No. Enlighten me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Do you suppose Pedroia, Jones, Donaldson, Fielder, Martin, Reyes, Cruz , Martinez, Altuve, etc, don't have ASG bonus clauses in their contracts. It's not an uncommon feature, and these are high level players. Of Course the Union will be concerned.

Archived