Buck: Schoop Not Ready to Play Second

weams

Rehab starting Friday! Great news for the O's. This week keeps getting better and better.

Second baseman Jonathan Schoop is working out at Camden Yards today. He told reporters that his injury rehab assignment begins Friday at Double-A Bowie.

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/06/parmelee-on-taxi-squad-updated-all-star-results.html

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great news Flaherty has been awful again with the bat minus a great series in Boston. If you take out those 3 games his numbers are similar to previous years.

I want Schoop back, but I disagree about Flaherty. He was always a very slow starter and he is way ahead of where he has been other years in mid-June.

He is 16-78 for a .209 average if you take out those 3 games in Boston and one in Toronto the next night. To go alongwith tthat he has one double one triple and a homer. He maybe a little better then the past but not much at all.

I want Schoop back, but I disagree about Flaherty. He was always a very slow starter and he is way ahead of where he has been other years in mid-June.

I think his approach looks better. He's obviously walking more. Still think he's a .700ish at best OPS when all is said and done, which is fine for him.

He is 16-78 for a .209 average if you take out those 3 games in Boston and one in Toronto the next night. To go alongwith tthat he has one double one triple and a homer. He maybe a little better then the past but not much at all.

Did you take out his worst four games as well? You know. To make your approach scientic and all?

Did you take out his worst four games as well? You know. To make your approach scientic and all?

He has hit well his entire career in Fenway for what ever reason going home, or just the park but all most anywhere else he has been very bad. We don't play in Boston much the rest o the year so if he is going to contribute he is going to have to hit somewhere else too.

Archived