vs. ROYALS, 5/14

OFFNY

I can tell already.  This guy is a complete and total washed up bum...and makes us look totally frigging awful.   We are in a definite and horrific slump so it doesn't matter who is pitching.  All the teams pitching staffs have gotten the message.  Off speed, out of the zone, they will chase anything.  And they keep their A lineup, everybody starts.   This is going to be another bad Sunday. 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

I can tell already.  This guy is a complete and total washed up bum...and makes us look totally frigging awful.   We are in a definite and horrific slump so it doesn't matter who is pitching.  All the teams pitching staffs have gotten the message.  Off speed, out of the zone, they will chase anything.  And they keep their A lineup, everybody starts.   This is going to be another bad Sunday. 

Buck punted this series.  I understand not playing Jones today but his other decisions have been terrible.

I don't know who the Royals' announcers are, but they mentioned Gausman's high ERA and the high BA against him. One said, "That's good for us." The other replied, "That's all you want to know as a hitter. Don't want to get bogged down in all those statistics." 

Interesting approach, especially when applied to Bill James' hometown team.

4 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I don't know who the Royals' announcers are, but they mentioned Gausman's high ERA and the high BA against him. One said, "That's good for us." The other replied, "That's all you want to know as a hitter. Don't want to get bogged down in all those statistics." 

Interesting approach, especially when applied to Bill James' hometown team.

Rex Hudler?

Archived