Take this for what it's worth....

ChuckS

I've never had or claimed to have any inside info in the past.  With that said, this comes from someone I know who has a source who knows one of the top attorneys from the Angelos organization.  What they were told was that Peter doesn't have much time left and the sons are planning on selling the team once Old Pete is gone.  This attorney has apparently been entrusted with some of the planning. 

I'm sure this isn't the first gossip like this that has been circulated, but I thought it was still worth sharing. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

I've never had or claimed to have any inside info in the past.  With that said, this comes from someone I know who has a source who knows one of the top attorneys from the Angelos organization.  What they were told was that Peter doesn't have much time left and the sons are planning on selling the team once Old Pete is gone.  This attorney has apparently been entrusted with some of the planning. 

I'm sure this isn't the first gossip like this that has been circulated, but I thought it was still worth sharing. 

Wow! 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I'm pretty sure the highest paid person in the state of Maryland is Chris Davis.

Dang. Don’t tell me the I’s could be in the same position as the Buffalo Bills in a few years. You DO NOT want an outsider buying them.

Archived