Guardians Series

Just Regular

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

First, though he only threw 95 pitches, that’s still 8 ups and downs with all the warmup pitches in between.  Second, he’s pitching on only four days’ rest for he first time since early August.   Third, he’s nearly 50 innings beyond his prior career high.   So, there’s plenty of reason to worry how his stamina will be tonight.   Hopefully it won’t bother him, but it might.  

Wasn’t able to watch the game but it looks like he did pretty well. 

In the category of wonders we'll never get to know, Cleveland by waivers found a taker in Miami for their Matt Moore.

I wonder if they waived Reynaldo Lopez and/or Lucas Giolito also a few days ago as well, or why they wouldn't have given the Moore action.      No other Clubs claimed any of them if they did.

17 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I would sign up for current 2 game lead in loss column Sunday evening. Would mean magic # is 4. 

I was going to post that the Orioles will take care of business and, with a little help from our Canadian friends, things will be looking much better on Sunday.