3/31 vs Angels, Somebody grab a Broom

Satyr3206

5 minutes ago, Dibbs31 said:

Wish Cowser would get some more at bats

Ding ding ding!  Cowser comment finally appeared.  Won't see many Cowser appearances against a lefty until he proves he can handle them better, but now that Detmers is out I wouldn't be surprised to see him sub for someone in the outfield.  

One of the biggest improvements from two years ago to last year was that McCann made them viable during these series-ending day games where Adley doesn’t catch (in which they were horrible in 2022). 

Hopefully they can still come back in this one, but also I really hope that it’s an aberration and not a sign if they don’t. 

3 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

Ding ding ding!  Cowser comment finally appeared.  Won't see many Cowser appearances against a lefty until he proves he can handle them better, but now that Detmers is out I wouldn't be surprised to see him sub for someone in the outfield.  

Kinda hard to prove you can handle lefties if you don't get appearances against them.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Kinda hard to prove you can handle lefties if you don't get appearances against them.

Yep. Have one of the top prospects in baseball riding the pine

1 minute ago, MDtransplant757 said:

We need to make Ben's face a reaction image. Kind of in the same vein as this philip_rivers.0.jpg

The face reflected what he was thinking tho - “But I’m right handed!?!”