Holliday home debut on Apple TV

Sports Guy

Anytime streaming services are brought up, it makes me wonder about the geographical differences when it comes to cable/streaming.  I see the occasional thread about cable companies like xfinity/Comcast/whoever dropping MASN or changing to a higher tier/price, but I just glance over them since it doesn't apply to me.  I live in Texas and literally don't know anybody that has cable or satellite.  Everyone here uses one or more live streaming like Apple+, Sling, etc.  I watch all Orioles games on MLB.tv.   Do people on the East Coast still predominantly have cable/satellite?  

1 hour ago, yark14 said:

Anytime streaming services are brought up, it makes me wonder about the geographical differences when it comes to cable/streaming.  I see the occasional thread about cable companies like xfinity/Comcast/whoever dropping MASN or changing to a higher tier/price, but I just glance over them since it doesn't apply to me.  I live in Texas and literally don't know anybody that has cable or satellite.  Everyone here uses one or more live streaming like Apple+, Sling, etc.  I watch all Orioles games on MLB.tv.   Do people on the East Coast still predominantly have cable/satellite?  

I think it's more demographic than it is geographic. My FIL just pays for cable to get the Grit channel for his westerns. My mother just wants basic cable for something to watch. She doesn't want to pay a whole lot for anything.