Did Andy and Tony Meet?

soxhotcorner14

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anybody else kind of nervous about this?

Not really...I don't think Tony will tell us anything we didn't already know in the grand scheme...He'll probably give us some fresh examples outlining that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Nervous?: No. Depressing? Yes.

Not nervous..I think this piece is really just going to confirm what everyone on this board has basically been saying the past 3 years when it comes to this orgnization.

I guess I'm just not looking forward to reading all the problems in detail.

It's sort of like watching the video of the dude fall off the upper deck in Texas recently. We only saw the reactions of players and umpires.

Tony may show us the dude actually hitting the seats below...in slow motion.

I don't think Tony's gonna surprise us with anything...I just think it's going to be more of the same...more ineptness coming through...incompetence. Gory details.

Don't get it twisted, I think it'll be good reporting and good journalism...I just think we'll see more Orioles stupidity. And the Orioles being stupid shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

I don't think Tony's gonna surprise us with anything...I just think it's going to be more of the same...more ineptness coming through...incompetence. Gory details.

Don't get it twisted, I think it'll be good reporting and good journalism...I just think we'll see more Orioles stupidity. And the Orioles being stupid shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Thanks for this...I thought the same thing after my initial post. I have no doubt that Tony is going to put out a fine piece of work that outlines continued ineptness of the franchise. I'm also very appreciative of Tony's willingness to hit on this topic...I'm sure it comes with a cost.

Thanks for this...I thought the same thing after my initial post. I have no doubt that Tony is going to put out a fine piece of work that outlines continued ineptness of the franchise. I'm also very appreciative of Tony's willingness to hit on this topic...I'm sure it comes with a cost.

All I know is that Tony seems outright bitter towards the franchise lately. I'm sure he's got some really good stuff...tidbits, stories, quotes...

Archived