• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the O's sign Fielder, I vow to purchase a seasons ticket package again, even though can't afford it. But, since it ain't gonna happen, I feel confident I can continue to eat something other than Oodles of Noodles.

I bought one in anticipation of his attendance. Prince might share his leftovers after Brady gets after him.

Because its laughable that Boras thinks he's worth Pujols money+. Which is why the Orioles should stay far, far away, if his price does drop he will have numerous suiters. I just cant get excited about a fat man playing here even if he can put up a 1.000 OPS. Im guessing every other team feels the same way.

Interesting from a poster with a screen name of "Jabba" :scratchchinhmm:

Are we sure that Detroit is completely out on this?

Hard to see Fielder going to a team where he's already been consigned to the DH position. I think he'd rather do that down the road, not now.

If the Orioles wanted to make a serious play for him, the opportunity is certainly there. But I don't think they want to make a serious play. I can see both the pros and the cons to signing him, so either way I'll be cool.

If the O's sign Fielder, I vow to purchase a seasons ticket package again, even though can't afford it. But, since it ain't gonna happen, I feel confident I can continue to eat something other than Oodles of Noodles.

I already bought the 13 game plan. I told my rep if they sign fielder just bump me up to a full season.

They could get me for league minimum. That doesn't make it a good idea.

When VMart comes back, then what? You have 25 million tied up in a bench player?

Why can't people just accept that the Orioles have a legitimate shot at landing Prince Fielder?

Archived